So I can’t claim to have discovered Wholly Guacamole, but I have been using it for years and have recommended it to many friends and family members. I was so excited to see it featured on The Biggest Loser this season. Hope this gets the word out and ensures that we all have access to this awesome product. I’m finally getting around to officially declaring my love for Wholly Guacamole with this blog post! It’s not easy for a girl from Texas to admit that I start my guacamole from a package, but it’s true! As part of my love letter to Wholly Guacamole, I thought I’d share the Top 10 reasons I love this product:
- It comes in 100 calorie packs! This means I can have guacamole whenever it want it, don’t overindulge and never have to wait for my avocados to ripen!
- It’s portable. I can throw it in my lunch bag and take it to work or school!
- It fills you up. The healthy fats and fiber you get will fill you up and keep you satisfied for hours.
- It’s so versatile. Use it as a dip, salad dressing or condiment! It goes great with veggies or spread over chicken, veggie or beef burgers.
- It is allergen free! No gluten, milk or soy in these guys.
- It contains no preservatives…100 % all natural baby!
- You can dress it up! If you are making it for a party and want to jazz it up, you can add lime juice, chopped cilantro, tomatoes, onions and/or jalepenos. To make it even easier, I use the fresh salsa from my grocery store with chopped onions, tomatoes and peppers and it is doctored up in a flash.
- You can get it plain jane or hot ‘n spicy. It comes in Classic, spicy or pico de gallo flavors.
- Talk about nutrient dense, it has 20 vitamins and minerals including tons of potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate and iron!
- It tastes delicious. All that and it tastes good to. Don’t take my word for it, try it for yourself and you’ll be hooked.
It is the perfect Eat2Win snack to fuel you up and keep you going without any guilt. Enjoy!
One thought on “Eat2Win with Wholly Guacamole”
you are right it taste great